(Okay it’s corny but I was at a loss for a title today. Oh and uh...beware the penguins.)
So here’s what I’ve got planned for today and tomorrow. I’d like to get at least 75% of the list if not all of it done end of day Saturday.
2) Clean kitchen floor.
3) Write bills. - Done.
4) Pay for and pick up fence permit. - Done.
5) Pick up more milk and chicklets. - Done.
6) Do laundry. - Done.
7) Build shelves in garage.
8) Clean and reset fish tank.
9) Move technical books out to garage.
10) Fold and put away clean clothes.
11) Recycle loose papers.
12) Clean bathroom.
13) Start cleaning up garden. - Delayed due to "Julie".
14) Clean up loose cords around TV.
15) Start sod removal for fence. - Delayed due to "Julie".
16) Mow lawn.
17) Trim lawn.
20) Build rain barrel stands.
21) Convert storage barrel to rain barrel.
22) Empty fouled water container and put bleach in the other.
23) Install relay and 12V socket in 024.
25) Start prepping garden for fence removal and tilling. - Delayed due to "Julie".
26) Buy fence posts and plastic chicken wire. - Delayed due to "Julie".
28) Clean and organize garage.
I really want to get 7, 9, 13, 23, and 28 done for my own personal space issues but there’s a lot of scutwork there to get done so I can’t afford the luxury of doing just what I want.